1st Transnational Meeting in San Lazzaro di Savena
During the two-days meeting in San Lazzaro di Savena the network will focus on the topic of urban regeneration through a creative problem solving approach.
On 27-28 February 2017 the Municipality of San Lazzaro di Savena will host the first transnational meeting of Re-Generation network.
During the two-days meeting the network will focus on the topic of urban regeneration through a creative problem solving approach.
The main objectives of the meeting at network’s level are:
- to present city profiles;
- to get better in touch cities through team building activities and workshops;
- to present and share a common method and timeframe for the II phase.
The main objectives of the meeting at administrative level are:
- to present URBACT scope and methodology;
- to work on implementation challenges faced at network level;
- to develop and share a common understanding of implementation challenges;
- to clarify role and composition of ULSG;
- to work together on administrative, financial and communication issues.
The main objectives of the meeting at thematic level are:
- to present the baseline study;
- to work on the topic of urban regeneration through different approaches;
- to consolidate the leadership of the Municipality of San Lazzaro di Savena which will introduce its strategic guidelines and best practices in:
- limiting land consumption
- urban regeneration
- integrated approach
- intergenerational participation
During the meeting, each participant will be actively involved in operative tasks.
A brief feedback will get back at the end of every working session.