Call for Applicants - Design and delivery of tools for URBACT Implementation Networks
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED
The URBACT programme is looking for two experts with complimentary skills in the field of implementing sustainable urban development plans in Europe. The tasks will be carried out in a taskforce run by the URBACT Joint Secretariat. A fixed daily rate of 750€ inc. tax applies and the contract foresees a maximum of 50 days in total and a maximum of 30 days per expert.
- To assist the 4 Implementation Networks and their partner cities for a successful delivery of their network (coordination and needs analysis)
- To provide tools and guidelines to the 4 Implementation Networks on the Implementation challenges identified in the call for proposals for Implementation Networks
- To improve the quality of the network results through training.
- Assist and support Implementation Networks via on-line meetings with Lead Experts
- Participate actively in the IN Taskforce meetings with the URBACT Joint Secretariat
- Design and deliver at least 3 training modules linked to the Implementation Challenges identified as priority by the Taskforce
- Attend the training sessions for Implementation Networks
- Design and deliver tools and guidelines for Phase 2 Implementation Networks (Operational Implementation Framework, Implementation Plan, Peer Review tools etc.)
- Review the Implementation Plans and operational implementation frameworks produced by City Partners and provide feedback to the taskforce.
Prerequisites and service provider profile
- Consultant or consulting firm
- Good understanding of URBACT and in particular the new tool of Implementation Networks
- Experience of working with cities designing and delivering implementation plans
- Experience of designing tools and guides for cities
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- 23 October 2017: Launching of the call on the URBACT website
- 13 November 2017: Deadline for submitting an offer
- 20 November 2017: Selection of the service providers
- 1st December 2017: Contractual arrangements finalised with the successful candidates.
More information about the call can be found HERE
Offers must be written in English. Offers shall include:
- A short letter of intent outlining the experience of the candidate in the field of the call for applicants
- CV of the consultant(s) in Europass format
Offers to be sent no later than Monday 13 November 2017 midnight CET
Submitted by URBACT on