You are here

Does the practice need to have been developed by the city itself or it can be developed by other actors (NGO, citizens etc.)?

If the practice was developed and is being managed by other actors, it should be at least endorsed and supported by the city. That is why the application form requires contact details of the official from the city or the city’s agency who holds the responsibility behind the good practice.