Dear applicant, by filling in and submitting the application form below, you are applying to be part of the Pool of Validated URBACT Experts. Your application will be reviewed against the assessment criteria outlined in the call for applicants. Being validated and included in the pool of URBACT experts does not imply any contractual commitment between URBACT and the validated expert. Validated experts may be commissioned for specific services upon request of networks’ lead partners as well as of the URBACT Secretariat. The Call for Applicants provides information on the framework for expertise under URBACT III as well as instructions on how to fill in the Application Form (including the outline with the questions and criteria). You are invited to read carefully these documents before filling in the Application Form.
- This platform allows applicants to create a profile and save drafts of their application before submitting the completed version.
- If you are submitting your URBACT expert application for the first time you need to create a profile. You need to provide all the required information in step A – personal information. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email with your credential for login.
- When you finally submit your completed application your will receive a submission confirmation email. Your profile status will be changed to “in progress”. During this status your application will be under assessment therefore you won’t be able to make modifications or submit a new application.
- If you are already a validated URBACT expert and you want to upgrade your expert profile, you can submit additional content for validation with the function ‘copy and create’ available on your profile account. Before using this function please contact Kristijan Radojčić – Networking Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your profile feasibility check.
- In order to provide examples of projects, reports, achievements that you want to highlight, you can use hyperlinks in the Application Form.
In case you have questions regarding the application form or encounter any technical problems with the online application platform please contact Kristijan Radojčić – Networking Officer (email@example.com).
The URBACT Team