Join our team as Projects Intern
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED
Join us to learn about the biggest challenges the European cities are facing and help us better respond to their needs!
Networking projects and activities are a strategic pillar for the URBACT programme. The Project and Programming Team are responsible for all the networking and capacity building activities within the secretariat and are seeking an intern who is interested in sustainable urban development in a European exchange and learning context.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Unit, the intern will contribute to the implementation of programme level networking and capacity building activities including the following main tasks:
- Monitoring network final products and points of interest using programme tools,
- Feeding back the interesting findings from the monitoring exercise to the team and beyond,
- Use this information to identify needs and opportunities for Capacity Building, Communication and Capitalisation including for the URBACT Festival 2018, and the programme’s promotion of Action Planning Network results overall,
- Develop an Action Planning Network thematic matrix in poster format,
- Assist with the Action Planning Network closure in particular with evaluation and partner questionnaires,
- Assist with the setting up of the Networking Platform in Basecamp.
More information about the position can be found HERE.
CV + cover letter (in English or in French) exclusively by email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 31st January 2018
Submitted by URBACT on