Join the URBACT team as Project Intern!
16 December 2016
Join us to learn about the biggest challenges the European cities are facing and help us better respond to their needs!
Networking projects and activities are a strategic pillar for the URBACT programme. The Project and Programming Team are responsible for all the networking and capacity building activities within the secretariat and are seeking an intern who is interested in sustainable urban development in a European exchange and learning context.
URBACT supports cities in the planning and implementation of their Integrated Action Plans and promotes the transfer of good practices between European cities facing similar urban challenges.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Unit, the intern will contribute to the implementation of programme level networking and capacity building activities including the following main tasks:
- Monitoring network production and points of interest using programme tools,
- Feeding back the interesting findings from the monitoring exercise to the team and beyond,
- Using the information to identify needs and opportunities for Capacity Building and Capitalisation,
- Develop an Action Planning Network newsletter,
- Research existing toolkits and guides, recommendations and other guidelines designed by past URBACT networks and develop a promotional plan to share and capitalise on these,
- Assist with the preparation of the Implementation Network peer review event,
- Assist with the Action Planning Network mid-term review event,
- Assist with the Exchange and Learning Guide
- Assist with the research needed to set baseline indicator for Implementation Networks collection of data from the baseline studies,
More information about the position can be found HERE.
CV + cover letter (in English or in French) exclusively by email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 31st January 2017
Submitted by URBACT on