Open Call - National URBACT Points
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED
In the framework of URBACT communication activities, National URBACT Points ensure ongoing and efficient communication of URBACT activities and results to key urban stakeholders of their countries in their national languages.
The Managing Authority of the URBACT III programme is launching a Call for Tenders for the creation of National URBACT Points in:
- United Kingdom
National URBACT Points are responsible of communicating on URBACT activities and integrated urban development to key urban stakeholders (and especially to local authorities) of their countries in their national languages.
More especially, they will be in charge of:
- Communicating on the URBACT programme (objectives, activities, etc.) and informing potential beneficiaries (more especially in relation to the open calls for network proposals through the delivery of at least one infoday per year, the use and maintenance of digital channels like the NUP webpage on the URBACT website, newsletters, social media, others).
- Sharing programme results (network results, capitalisation outputs, etc.) to urban practitioners and policy-makers at local, regional, national and EU level, with a specific emphasis on reaching out to urban players outside the URBACT community (through printed publications, translation of articles and news, events, etc).
- Enhancing the dialogue between local, regional and national authorities to support the design and delivery of sustainable integrated urban policies.
- Supporting the URBACT Secretariat in enhancing capacities of urban practitioners and policy-makers in designing and delivering integrated and participatory urban policies (e.g. helping the URBACT Secretariat with organisation and logistics of capacity-building events in the country for URBACT beneficiaries).
The National URBACT Point shall target its activities to the following audiences:
- urban practitioners and policy-makers at local, regional and national level (including Managing Authorities of ERDF and ESF Operational Programmes)
- potential beneficiaries, with a focus on local authorities
- the national “URBACT community” (network partners, experts, etc. involved in URBACT networks)
Duration of the contract
The duration of the contract is 2 years from the date of successful bidder’s notification. It can then be renewed twice, each time for a new period of 1 year.
The budget for National URBACT Points is EUR 50 000 maximum (VAT Included) per year per country.
Deadline for submission of applications and offer is 12 September 2016 at 14.00 CET.
Documentation and application procedure
Interested candidates should request the tender documentation at the following address: email@example.com
Submitted by URBACT on