The URBACT Secretariat implements and monitors URBACT’s main activities.
Networking and capacity building: It coordinates and monitors the work done by the networks, developing activities that strengthen the capacities of the cities involved.
Capitalisation and communication: It builds knowledge at the programme level, sharing it to people involved in city policy throughout Europe.
Management: It manages the administrative and financial aspects of the programme.
In addition, the Secretariat does preparatory work for the programme’s Monitoring Committee, implements its decisions and helps in its day-to-day activities.
Tel: + 33 1 85 58 61 87
20 Avenue de Ségur
HEAD OF SECRETARIAT
PROJECTS & PROGRAMMING
Projects and Programming Head of Unit
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 93
Anaïs DE MURET
Project & Finance Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 37
Project & Finance Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 98
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 39
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 88
Programming and Audit Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 94
COMMUNICATION & CAPITALISATION
Junior Communication Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 32
Communication and Capitalisation Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 96
Capitalisation and Communication Head of Unit
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 97
Ed THORPE (temporary replacement of Jenny KOUTSOMARKOU)
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 95
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 59
ADMINISTRATION & COORDINATION
Administration & Coordination Head of Unit
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 91
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 87
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 88
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 60 04
Either suspected or established, the URBACT III Programme has developed a strong procedure to report any fraud you may have witnessed should it be one partner, any involved expert or even one of the Programme authorities. If so, please provide all details to the following anonymised email address: firstname.lastname@example.org so that all appropriate measures will be implemented starting with a thorough investigation of the fraud, and if applicable, apply all sanctions as described in the Programme's procedures.
National URBACT Points
The National URBACT Points are set in most Member States and shall play an active role, at national level, in:
- Communicating on the URBACT programme (objectives, activities, etc.) and informing potential beneficiaries (more especially in relation to the open calls for network proposals);
- Disseminating programme results (network results, capitalisation outputs, etc.) to urban practitioners and policy-makers at local, regional, national and EU level, with a specific emphasis on reaching out to urban players outside the URBACT community;
- Enhancing the dialogue between local, regional and national authorities to support the design and delivery of sustainable integrated urban policies;
- Supporting the URBACT Secretariat in enhancing capacities of urban practitioners and policy-makers in designing and delivering integrated and participatory urban policies.
The URBACT programme Experts support the Secretariat in its capitalization activities. Their main activities are to:
- Build and share practical knowledge and policy recommendations on policy challenges related to sustainable urban development through to articles writing and events participation;
- Support the URBACT networks, according to themes, providing Lead Partners and Lead Experts with thematic and methodological guidance to ensure a proper implementation and delivery of the network activities/outputs.