URBACT’s last call for Action Planning networks now open!
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with peers from all over Europe, exchange with local stakeholders and experiment in your city.
The URBACT III Programme is looking for up to 23 new Action Planning networks. Action Planning networks aim to help cities in Europe find solutions to common urban challenges. These networks bring together up to 10 partners from different European countries to share experience and learn from each other. The partners will produce an Integrated Action Plan and will have the opportunity to test some small scale solutions in their cities. This work is done by bringing together local stakeholders and working in local and transnational partnerships.
It is an exciting journey of discovery, sharing and experimentation which will empower city stakeholders, change the way your city works and have a real impact at local level. All of this is achieved using a tried and tested URBACT method of exchange and learning with tools adapted to your needs and support from experts and peers.
- Attend one of the infodays organised early 2019 in each country and in national language by the National URBACT Points.
The list of all events is available here; check our calendar for more detailed information.
- Contact your National URBACT Point.
- Join us for programme webinars to get all your questions answered:
- 11 January, 11:00 CET: General presentation of the call (register here)
- 7 February, 14:00 CET: Focus on… Building the partnership (join the meeting here)
- 7 March, 14:00 CET: Focus on… Phase 1 activities (join the meeting here)
- 4 April, 14:00 CET: Focus on… Developing your budget and submitting your application form (join the meeting here)
- 11 April, 14:00 CET: Last chance troubleshooting -especially in relation to SYNERGIE-CTE online application platform (join the meeting here).
Don't hesitate to send us you questions in advance at: email@example.com
All recordings of the webinars will be available on this page.
- Carefully read the Terms of Reference and the Guide for Applicants and all other documents that can be found in the Useful documents section below
- Publish your project idea on our Partner Search Tool to increase its visibility and find the most suitable partners.
All questions related to the call for Action Planning networks should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms of Reference – Call for the creation of up to 23 Action Planning networks
- Guide to Action Planning networks – Phase 1
- URBACT III Programme Manual – 9th version
- Practical guide to SYNERGIE application
- Partner institutions involved in URBACT II and URBACT III
We are looking forward to receiving your project proposals to continue driving change for better European cities!
Submitted by URBACT on