Call for applicants: Knowledge Hub Editorial Management
Edited on08 July 2019
The URBACT Secretariat is looking for a service provider capable to perform the Knowledge Hub Editorial Management of the URBACT III Programme for a six-month period.
The Capitalisation and Communication unit is looking for a temporary assistance to coordinate the digital content team and ensure editorial coordination of the Knowledge Hub. Concretely, the person/agency would be responsible for coordinating the work of the digital content team managing urbact.eu and blog.urbact.eu editorial process, liaising with the URBACT secretariat to identify suitable topics to contribute to the editorial planning, and identifying external sites for content republishing.
The Knowledge Hub manager tasks will be:
- Editorial planning – contributing to topic proposals for monthly and quarterly editorial meetings; identifying editorial highlights and occasional campaigns; validating meeting notes; agreeing on article commissions;
- Thematic page coordination; participating in editorial meetings with thematic programme experts; ensuring a steady and consistent flow of content on each of URBACT’s thematic pages;
- External content partners: identify and follow-up with potential content partners (for republishing URBACT content)
- Liaise with URBACT Communication Officer for newsletter publication (bi-monthly basis)
More information about this call is available here.
Interested candidates are requested to send their offer in English, which shall include:
- A letter of intent outlining the experience of the candidate in the field of the call for applicants with a particular emphasis on urban knowledge sharing:
- Evidence of previous work in editorial coordination (journalism, communication, publications, newsletters or other).
- CV of the consultant(s) in Europass format.
- A financial offer based on a daily rate calculation and including travel and accommodation costs for the monthly meetings in Paris.
All applications must be sent by email until 2 July 2019 midnight CET to Thierry Picquart, Head of the Administration and Coordination Unit, and Nuala Morgan, Head of the Capitalisation and Communication Unit.
Submitted by URBACT on