Call for Expertise Support: draft of the URBACT Cooperation Programme 2021-2027
Edited on10 February 2020
Don't miss this opportunity!
This call for applicants is related to the drafting of the cooperation programme URBACT IV (2021-2027), the successor programme of the current URBACT III programme (2014-2020). It builds on the experience of URBACT I (2002-2006) and URBACT II (2007-2013). The purpose of the call is to hire a service provider who will support the Joint Secretariat in the drafting of the Operational Programme of URBACT IV. The contractor will have to provide:
- Proposed texts for specific chapters of the Operational Programme based on the Programming Committee decisions and the Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat guidance.
- Review of these texts - including content and layout as needed - taking into consideration the feedback received from the Programming Committee, the Managing Authority, the Joint Secretariat or the European Commission.
More information about the timetable and deliverables are available here.
Applications shall include the following:
- a methodological note (3-4 pages) on how the applicant understands the tasks and expected outputs and how they propose to deliver them;
- a financial offer including the fees per day, the budget repartition for every task and the overall budget;
- a detailed resume in English, using the Europass format;
- a signed cover letter in English outlining motivation, experience - most precisely with other ETC programmes and the urban field.
Applications shall be sent by the 23 January 2020 at noon (GMT+1) via e-mail to the URBACT Secretariat at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Submitted by URBACT on