CALL FOR PROJECTS: Transfer Networks - Second Wave
Edited on02 April 2021
Use the URBACT Method to understand, adapt and re-use the Good Practices that were tested in the first round of Transfer Networks!
After a successful pilot, in 2018 URBACT launched its Good Practice Transfer Networks. This involved a two-stage process: first an open call, leading to the approval of 97 Good Practices from across Europe; second a closed call for those good practice cities to lead a Transfer Network, resulting in the approval of 23 new networks. The journey of these 23 Transfer Networks are now coming to an end, so URBACT is launching a second wave of projects: a small number of Good Practice cities will embark on a new transfer journey with a new set of partners.
This second wave of the Transfer Networks will allow more cities in Europe to adapt and reuse the Good Practice. The rich experience of the Good Practice city alongside the expert, who had led the original Transfer Network, will be an added value in this adventure. It is an exciting journey of discovery and sharing which will empower city stakeholders, change the way your city works and have a real impact at local level. All of this is achieved using a tried and tested URBACT method of exchange and learning with tools adapted to your needs and support from experts and peers.
- Carefully read the Terms of Reference and the Guide to Transfer Networks - Second Wave
- Reach out to the National URBACT Point in your country to find partners
- We are particularly looking to reach out to non-URBACT cities, check out here the list of URBACT III cities that have been involved in the first batch of Transfer Networks
All questions related to this call should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms of Reference - Transfer Networks - Second Wave - Application procedure
- URBACT III Programme Manual
- URBACT III Operational Programme
- Guide to Transfer Networks - Second Wave
- Transfer Networks - Second Wave - Budget Table (Excel file to be downloaded)
- List of cities that have been involved with the first batch of Transfer Networks
Let's celebrate together the end of the journey of the Transfer Networks!
Check here all related activities and stay tuned to what's coming next.
Submitted by URBACT on