CALL FOR TENDER: Study on the Production and Implementation of Local Action Plans produced within URBACT Networks
Edited on09 October 2017
The purpose of this contract is to conduct an in-depth review of the implementation of 10 Local Action Plans so as to demonstrate the impact of the programme on local policies/ practices and governance. The study will focus more especially on the following dimensions:
- Conditions for LAP implementation (including funding)
- Impact of the URBACT programme on local urban policies and local governance (more especially development of local partnerships, participatory processes, working across silos, etc.)
- First results achieved through the implementation of the URBACT Local Action Plans
The deadline for receipt of the envelopes is: THURSDAY 9 OCTOBER 2014 AT NOON (GMT+1) The technical correspondents for this contract are : Acsé, URBACT Secretariat, 5, rue Pleyel, 93283 Saint-Denis Cedex.
- Ms Melody Houk, Projects and Capitalisation Manager - URBACT Secretariat tel: 01 49 17 46 02 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mr. Thierry Picquart, Head of Administration-Coordination- URBACT Secretariat tel: 01 49 17 46 02 / email: email@example.com.
Submitted by admin on