Conference "Merging the Split: converting Spaces into Places"
The international conference on intergrated urban development and placemaking that will be held in Split (Croatia) in late April 2019.
The event is hosted by City of Split and organized by the Association of Cities in the Republic of Croatia (National URBACT Point) and other partner organisations with the aim to be a conference for and about cities.
- Sustainable & Integrated Urban Development
- Public Participation in the Creation of Public Space
- Post-Tourism Cities
- Transformation of Urban Areas and Cultural Heritage (from old to new)
- Liveliness of Small Towns
- Urban Mobility
- Participatory Budgeting
- Public Spaces for Children & Youth
- Energy efficiency & Urban Areas
The conference has a strong preference for workshops and panels of combined contributors from various European cities that are going to be connected on similar themes and subjects and challenged to conduct workshop/panels collaborating as a team. Confirmed panelists and workshop leaders include more than 60 professionals and placemakers from 12 European countries.
Additional info & tickets on conference's official website.