Final Conference Recording
Edited on27 April 2021
Watch the full Making Spend Matter Final Conference!
The Making Spend Matter final conference is now available to watch on the Making Spend Matter YouTube Channel.
This is a recording of the live conference which took place on Wednesday 24th March, hosted virtually by the city of Schaerbeek.
The Opening Session includes a welcomes a message from the Mayor of Schaerbeek and The Making Spend Matter Story- how spend analysis can be used to deliver more than procurement priorities.
Followed by three sessions giving you the opportunity to hear from the Making Spend Matter partners in more depth about what they have learnt throughout the project on the following topics:
- Advanced Spend Analysis, Strategic Plans, and Social Value Procurement Frameworks.
- Anchor Institutions and SME Engagement
- Social and Environmental Criteria
The final session includes a panel discussion about the strategic role of procurement in the future. Panel Members to include:
- Tamar Reay, Lead Partner Coordinator, Making Spend Matter
- Stefan Appel, DG REGIO;
- Marcelline Bonneau, URBACT;
- Igor Idareta, ZABALA Innovation Consulting, Pamplona
- Alderman from Schaerbeek (TBC)
All the outputs for the Making Spend Matter transfer network are now available on the Preston City Council Website.
Thank you for watching the Making Spend Matter Final Conference, If you have any questions please contact us and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
Submitted by Alison Taylor on