Final Conference Welcoming International Talent project
What does it take to welcome and integrate international talents in your medium-sized city? Join us Tuesday 13th of April for our online final conference of the Welcoming International Talent project.
The Welcoming International Talent project runs to its end. But in order to share our journey and show our experiences, the Welcoming International Talent project is organizing its final confeence on 13th of April.
During the conference, you will learn about:
- Major trends, developments and dilemmas of skilled migration into medium sized cities
- How to open up urban facilities & amenities for internationals
- How to integrate them and their families into the urban society and the labour market
- How to effectively engage internationals and urban stakeholders in welcoming policies
- How Groningen developed an integrated approach towards international talent
You will have the unique opportunity to exchange with our partner cities: Bielsko-Biala, Debrecen, Leuven, Magdeburg, Parma, and Zlin: Learn how they are welcoming international talents, even during a pandemic.
You will discover tools, guidance, tips and recommendations to take the next step in your city or organisation to develop an integrated welcoming policy.
- Sign up via: this link
- Date: 13 April 2021
- Time: 09:00 - 18:45 CET (including drinks and a fun activity)
- Ticket: free of charge
- Location: online (you will receive more informatoin on how to access the conference)