INT-HERIT TRANSNATIONAL MEETING. MANTOVA (ITALY)
Mantova, a World Heritage City recognised by the UNESCO, hosted the Phase I transnational meeting of the INT-HERIT network.
During these two days, project partners, experts and guests discussed the advancement of the project as well as the themes and sub-themes associated with it. They also proposed activities for Phase II of the network.
Some relevant topics were:
- a thematic focus on culture heritage management
- the baseline study of the network: state of art, partners profile and synthesis
- the study visits
- the activities and meetings with local experts and stakeholders.
- the methods and tools to be developed in the operational frame and the design of useful indicators to follow the implementation of local strategies
- the participative approach to implement local strategies
- the proposals for transnational learning exchanges in Phase II
- a proposal to enlarge the network in Phase II