Integrated Action Plans Study
Edited on15 April 2019
The main output of cities involved in URBACT Action Planning Networks is an Integrated Action Plan (IAP) developed at local level inside the URBACT Local Group (ULG).
The Integrated Action Plan Study shall provide useful intelligence on both content and methods used to develop the IAP. The results of the study should be available in time to be taken into consideration for the next round of approved Action Planning Networks in 2019.
The tasks listed below are the main elements required from a service provider for this study. The working methods are to be agreed with the service provider upon selection.
Task 1: Analytical Review of the Integrated Action Plans
Task 2: Case Study Focus on ‘Success Stories’.
- Study Methodology
- Interim Findings Note
- Final Study Report
- Case Study Examples.
- Start date: 1st November 2018
- End date: 31st May 2019
- The contract value is 25.000€ VAT excluded.
Offers must be written in English. Offers shall include:
- A note (4-5 pages) on how the applicant understands the task and the study challenges and on the proposed methodology, the financial breakdown including the fees per day, the budget repartition and the overall budget
- A detailed resume, using the Europass format
- A signed cover letter outlining why the candidate is suitable to carry out the study and his/her main experience with regard to the field of the study.
Profile of the service provider:
- Consultant or consulting firm
- Good understanding of URBACT
- At least 5 years of experience in working on study or evaluation of European Programmes
- Good knowledge of urban issues and experience of working with cities
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven proficiency in written and spoken English.
The terms of reference set out the main objectives and tasks to be undertaken by an external service provider for a study into the main characteristics of the first URBACT III Integrated Action Plans.
Offers must be sent to the URBACT Secretariat via e-mail to Adele Bucella, Head of Unit - Projects & Programming, and Thierry Picquart, Head of Unit - Administration & Coordination, no later than Thursday 18 October 2018 midnight CET.
Submitted by URBACT on