Kick-off Meetings of 15 New URBACT Projects Coming Up: Save the Dates!
Edited on23 February 2015
After six month of development activities, 15 URBACT projects have been approved for implementation phase. These projects are going to organise their kick-off meetings in the coming months. The objectives of these transnational project events are to commit partners of the project and to start working on the project issue and foreseen activities and outputs. Here you will find the dates and places of these meetings.
- EUnivercities - Exploring the next generation partnerships between cities and universities.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Magdeburg (Germany) on 5/7 March 2013
- WOOD FOOTPRINT - Fostering local economic development through the use of brownfield and buildings abandoned due to the transformation of the wood/ furniture sector.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Paços de Ferreira (Portugal) on 13/15 March 2013
- 4D CITIES - Health innovation as a driver of integrated local development.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Igualada (Spain) on 18/19 March 2013
- PREVENT - Involving parents in the prevention of early school leaving.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Stockholm (Sweden) on 21/22 March 2013
- JOBTOWN - Local partnerships for the advancement of youth employment opportunities.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Cesena (Italy) on 28 March 2013
- Creative SpIN - Connecting Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) with other sectors to stimulate spill-over effects.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Birmingham (UK) on 3 April 2013
- RE-Block - Creating sustainable high-rise blocks through social cohesion, green spaces and poverty reduction.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Budapest (Hungary) on 10/12 April 2013
- CSI Europe - Involvement of cities in Urban Development Fund (UDF) structures - Role of financial instruments in efficient planning.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Ancona (Italy) on 15 April 2013
- Citylogo - City branding and marketing to promote better positioning of cities in the post crisis economic arena.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Oslo (Norway) on 17/19 April 2013
- ENTER.HUB - Railway hubs/ multimodal interfaces of regional relevance in medium size cities as engines for integrated urban development and economic, social and cultural regeneration.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Ulm (Germany) on 18/19 April 2013
- My Generation at Work - Promoting the employability of young people in a changing labour market with focus on enterprising skills and attitudes.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Maribor (Portugal) on 18/19 April 2013
- USER - Urban sustainable & efficient regeneration (Lead Partner Grenoble Alpes Metro, FR)
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Copenhagen (Denmark) on 18/19 April 2013
- Sustainable Food for Urban Communities - Innovative initiatives for more sustainable food production/ retail & consumption in urban communities.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Amersfoort (Netherlands) on 23/25 April 2013
- USE ACT - Fostering opportunities for people & businesses to settle in existing locations and avoid consumption of land, through new planning processes and partnership approaches.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in Viladecans (Spain) on the week of the 6th of May 2013
- URBACT Markets - Local markets as drivers for local economic development and regeneration.
Kick-off Meeting will take place in London (UK) in July 2013
Some of these meetings may be opened to external audiences. Please contact project Lead Partner if you are interested in participating in one of them. Further information will also shortly be available on project mini-sites.
- New URBACT Projects approved for Implementation Phase - URBACT website
- Discover new approved projects – Baseline Studies available - URBACT website
- URBACT Projects - URBACT website
Submitted by admin on