Making Spend Matter Final Conference
Do you want to know how public spend can help building stronger communities?
Then join us online for the Making Spend Matter Final Conference on Wednesday 24th March 2021.
The event is organised by the Making Spend Matter Network and is being hosted online by the Municipality of Schaerbeek.
During the conference hear from our partners and experts and discover how to:
- Analyse your procurement spend to better understand its impact
- Create an evidence base to inform your organisational priorities and link them to your procurement processes and practices
Explore how you can:
- Develop a strategic approach to public procurement
- Increase your engagement with suppliers
- Deliver wider social and environmental benefits
- Take your spend analysis to the next level to understand how money circulates more widely in your economy
Plus you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Exchange with our 7 partner cities:
- Bistrița (Romania), Kavala (Greece), Koszalin (Poland), Pamplona (Spain), Schaerbeek (Belgium), Preston (United Kingdom) and Vila Nova de Famalicão (Portugal)
- Learn from their approach to strategic public procurement
- Find out about the tools, guidance, tips and recommendations you need to take the next step in your strategic procurement journey
This series of event is organised alongside URBACT Online Course on Strategic Procurement, starting Wednesday 10 March and running for 3 weeks. To find out more about the course and register, visit URBACT's Knowledge Hub.