Santiago De Compostela
The main challenges and priorities identified for Santiago include:
- To promote the employment of the women and the equality access to conditions at work and to professional promotion.
- To promote women’s entrepreneurship and confidence in entrepreneurial capacity (empoderamiento in Spanish)
- To help to eliminate behaviours and discriminatory actions in the labour area.
- To favour the access of the women to spaces of decision in the managerial organizations, favouring a balanced representation between men and women in the different organs and levels of taking of decisions, charges of headquarters and of managerial responsibility.
- To extend the knowledge on the feminine participation in the environments of the science and the technology in the city, in order to feed innovative strategies to reach the equality in these areas.
- To integrate the vision of the women in the processes of design, production and management of scientific areas (equity and technology).
- To increase the number of women involved in the generation of the knowledge.
How do URBACT Good Practices strive towards more sustainability together with citizens and other stakeholders?