Signing off event of Roquetas de Mar
On the 10th of April the Municipality of Roquetas de Mar will organize its siging-off event that will end the two years participative process that lead to the creation and the approval of the Integrated Action plan.
The Municipality of Roquetas de Mar in the framework of the Arrival Cities project has been working for over two years on the elaboration of an Action Plan for the Integration of migrants. This event represents the closing day of the project, in this occasion the representatives of the URBACT Local Support Group will present all the results of the project, which will be connected with future initiatives.
• The Local Coordinator of the Arrival Cities project will detail the activities carried out and the measures foreseen in its Action Plan in connection to Horizon 2020.
• At the Roundtable The functioning of the Local Support Group, those who carried on the participative process along with the development of the project will explain what has been the methodology used, and how the International experiences have enriched their work.
• In the intervention Connection with EDUSI, we will discuss how the work developed within the project connects with the great strategic commitment of the City with Horizon 2020.
• In the intervention Connection with the Andalusian Strategy of Disadvantaged Areas, we will present the initiative promoted by the Council of Andalucía, which with the support of the European Social Fund is planning to use the URBACT methodology to develop a Strategy which will have access to 150 million euros in the next five years.
• In the Round Table Cooperation Dynamics in the Local Support Groups, we will carry on the evaluation of the functioning of the Local Support Group, with a view to its transformation in the Local Commission of Community Impulse, foreseen in the ERIZD.
THE EVENT IS ADDRESSED TO:
• Professionals in the sector of the social inclusion and cohesion
• Associations of Immigrants of Roquetas de Mar
• Students, citizens, anyone interested in inclusion topic or in the Andalusian Regional Strategy for Cohesion and Social Inclusion (Intervention in Disfavored Areas).