CALL FOR PILOT PROJECTS: UIA Transfer Mechanism
Edited on05 February 2021
Building on the success of the URBACT Transfer Network model, URBACT and Urban Innovative Actions (UIA) have developed a pilot transfer mechanism for completed UIA projects. The pilot will finance up to four networks whose aim will be to adapt the UIA innovations and develop an investment plan to fund their implementation. Each network will comprise 4 partners including the UIA lead city.
It is an exciting journey of discovery and sharing which will empower city stakeholders, change the way your city works and have a real impact at local level. All of this is achieved using a tried and tested URBACT method of exchange and learning with tools adapted to your needs and support from experts and peers.
- Carefully read the Terms of Reference and the Guide for Applicants and all other documents that can be found in the Useful documents section below
- Consult the UIA project outlines on our Marketplace find which projects you are interested to join and make contact with the lead partner.
All questions related to the call for UIA Transfer Mechanism networks should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms of Reference - Call for the creation of up to four UIA Transfer Mechanism networks
- Guide to UIA Transfer Mechanism networks
- URBACT III Programme Manual
- URBACT III Operational Programme
Other materials (available end December 2020)
To help you with the drafting of your online application form, you can use the following documents:
- Application Form template for drafting
- Budget Excel version for drafting
- Terms of Reference annexes in Word format
These documents can be used to prepare the content that you can later copy into the SYNERGIE-CTE information system.
We are looking forward to receiving your project proposals to continue driving change for better European cities!
Submitted by URBACT on