URBACT is hiring a Junior Officer for SYNERGIE-CTE support
Edited on18 March 2016
Join our finance team as Junior Officer for SYNERGIE-CTE support. Application deadline 13 March 2016 CALL NOW CLOSED
SYNERGIE-CTE is an information system used by a large number of French Managing Authorities. It succeeds the PRESAGE-CTE system used during the programming period 2007-2013 and is currently being developed to meet the needs of the different programmes. The tool is used to submit project proposals, report on project activity, report project costs, claim ERDF refund and monitor transfers to partners. It is also used for data collection.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
The retained candidate shall:
- Report to the Programming and Finance Manager as part of the Project and Finance Team
- Support the Project and Finance Team in all matters linked to the on line monitoring tool SYNERGIE-CTE
- Set up monitoring tools using SYNERGIE-CTE for project and finance matters
- Establish, maintain and follow up the specific needs for the URBACT III programme concerning the SYNERGIE CTE tool
- Follow up the developments in the SYNERGIE CTE system
- Test the new developments and report on the issues for the URBACT III programme
- Participate in the coordination meetings with the developers and report on URBACT experience (in French)
- Prepare guidance notes for users and assist in the organization of training sessions (in English)
- Manage log in and password creation in SYNERGIE CTE
- Translate labels and text from French to English in the system
- Other tasks upon the request of the Programming and Finance Manager linked to SYNERGIE-CTE
Submission of applications
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications in English and French, including aCurriculum Vitae (Europass format), and a cover letter outlining their relevant experience and why they are suitable for the position.
Applications shall be sent by email to Adele BUCELLA, Programming & Finances Manager email@example.com and Thierry PICQUART, Administration & coordination Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications closing date: 13th March 2016
For more information, please read here.
Submitted by URBACT on