URBACT is recruiting a Partnerships Officer (maternity leave replacement)
Edited on12 June 2019
In the framework of a maternity leave replacement, a vacancy for a Partnerships Officer is currently open!
The Partnerships Officer will, under the responsibility of the Head of Unit – Capitalisation & Communication, be in charge of the coordination of National URBACT Points and strategic partnerships developed to foster the communications on URBACT activities and the uptake of URBACT results and knowledge. Partnerships may also in return contribute to core activities of the programme (e.g. capitalisation). The Partnerships Officer will also contribute to the delivery of other Programme level communications activities such as events and publications. Other main tasks include:
1. Coordination of National URBACT Points:
- Coordinates the activities of NUP, ensuring an ongoing flow of URBACT related content between the URBACT programme and NUP (a physical coordination meeting is planned for autumn 2019 and spring 2020);
- supports NUP with the elaboration of their annual workplans in coordination with National authorities, and validates NUP workplans and budgets in coordination with Head of Unit – Capitalisation & Communication;
- monitors and reviews progress in the implementation of NUP work plans;
- supports the Head of Unit – Capitalisation & Communication and the Administration and Coordination Manager in monitoring the budget allocated to NUPs (incl. collecting and validating payment claims and related activity reports, etc.).
2. Coordination of partnerships to foster dissemination of URBACT results:
- Keeps informed about and monitors partner organisations’ activities to identify the ones with a potential for communication and dissemination (events, networks, capitalisation projects, etc.);
- actively keeps partner organisations’ informed of URBACT activities, productions, events, etc. to create dissemination opportunities;
- coordinates the implementation of the various activities that will be included in partnerships (joint events, participation in partners’ events, etc.) in close collaboration with the relevant JS staff.
3. Other communications activities:
- Support the Unit with the delivery of communications activities such as organisation of programme events and publications.
4. Programme Implementation:
- Preparing information for the annual implementation reports in accordance with European Commission requirements;
- collecting interesting data to be included in the annual implementation report to the EC and in other possible publications;
- contributing to the Programme Monitoring Committee’s preparation on all issues related to NUP and partnership projects and reporting to the Monitoring Committee.
Please consult the full job description here.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application in French and in English, namely a Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a cover letter. All applications must be sent by email until 2 July 2019 midnight CET to Thierry Picquart, Head of the Administration and Coordination Unit, and Nuala Morgan, Head of the Capitalisation and Communication Unit.
Submitted by URBACT on