We are looking for a Communication Intern
Edited on03 June 2019
Join the URBACT Secretariat team as a Communication Intern!
Communication activities are a strategic pillar for the programme, aiming that our stakeholders (doers and thinkers in the field of integrated urban development) from all over Europe have access and share relevant knowledge to foster sustainable urban development. The Capitalisation & Communication Unit is responsible – among other things – for the successful outreach to key players, with digital channels being a key way to reach all across Europe. By joining the URBACT team you will get a chance to experience the core activities from this unit!
- Contribute to the design of various digital outputs (videos, animations, reports, infographics etc) and follow-up the production process with the service providers;
- Develop specific content for the web – short videos, gifs, images, infographics;
- Editing and copywriting for the web - essentially news and events info, updating static pages;
- Contribute to the audit and evolution of URBACT website (archiving, tagging, clustering);
- Draft ad-hoc digital communication plans for the various URBACT projects;
- Check layout and proofing of various written documents (policy papers, case studies, articles etc);
- Support to other unit activities (organising meetings/events etc).
More information about the position can be found here.
CV and cover letter in English to be sent exclusively by e-mail to Thierry Picquart, Head of the Administration & Coordination Unit [email@example.com] and Nuala Morgan, Head of the Capitalisation and Communication Unit [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Duration and starting date:
6 months, ideally starting on mid-June 2019.
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Interviews with selected candidates will take place 4-5 June via webex – please block these dates in your agendas. You will be contacted on 3 June in case of positive assessment of your application to confirm the interview date and time.
Submitted by URBACT on