We are looking for a Networking Intern
Edited on29 October 2019
Join the URBACT Secretariat team as a Networking Intern!
Networking projects and activities are a strategic pillar for the URBACT programme. The Project and Programming Team are responsible for all the networking and capacity building activities within the secretariat and are seeking an intern who is interested in sustainable urban development in a European exchange and learning context. By joining the URBACT team you will get a chance to experience the core activities from this unit!
- Monitoring networks exchange and learning activities and products by using programme tools (network expert activity reports, Basecamp sharing platform, URBACT webpages and social media)
- Set up and coordination of an online system to capture and record relevant elements for Capacity Building and Capitalisation activities (i.e. methods and tools, thematic content, identification of needs).
- Supporting the production of guidance documents for Phase 2 of Action Planning Networks by exploring and identifying good examples related exchange and learning activities
- Supporting the organisation of the meetings with Lead partners and Lead Experts of Transfer Networks planned for November 2019 and April 2020
- Supporting the Mid–term reflection process of Transfer Networks
- Supporting the validation of network experts’ activity reports
More information about the subject can be found here.
Duration and starting date
6 months, ideally starting in the course of October 2019
Internship must take place within a training programme. An internship convention will be signed
between the ANRU, the school/University and the intern. The ANRU (National Agency for Urban Renewal)
is the French public body that supports the URBACT Secretariat in terms of administration and human
Internship allowance will be around 560€ per month + 50% of local public transport costs + meal vouchers.
20 avenue de Ségur,
CV + cover letter (in English or in French) exclusively by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline: 10 October 2019
Submitted by URBACT on