We are seeking a Capacity Building Intern
Edited on15 April 2019
Join the URBACT team to support building capacities in cities all over Europe!
Under the responsibility of the Capacity Building Officer, the intern will work within the Project and Programming Unit, which is responsible for all the URBACT networking and capacity building activities. The intern will contribute with the implementation of the programme level networking and, more specifically, with capacity building trainings (the URBACT Campus).
- Assist with the coordination and organisation of capacity building actions;
- Support the communication of the activities, in liaison with the Communication and Capitalisation Unit;
- Monitoring and reporting on delivered activities by creating evaluations and collecting data;
- Assist the needs of the programme's beneficiaires' and monitoring networks' activities;
- Contribute to production of new materials and the digitalisation of existing ones;
- Research and monitor capacity building and training policy tools outside the URBACT scope.
More information about the position can be found HERE.
CV and cover letter in English to be sent exclusively by e-mail to Thierry Picquart, Head of the Administration & Coordination Unit [firstname.lastname@example.org] and Adele Bucella, Head of the Project and Programming Unit [email@example.com].
Duration and starting date:
6 months, ideally starting on 1 March 2019.
13 February 2019
Submitted by URBACT on