We're looking for a Capacity Building Intern
Edited on06 January 2020
Join the URBACT team to support building capacities in cities all over Europe!
Under the responsibility of the Capacity Building Officer, the intern will work within the Project and Programming Unit, which is responsible for all the URBACT networking and capacity building activities. The intern will contribute with the implementation of the programme level networking and, more specifically, with a capacity building training (the URBACT Summer University).
- Assist with the coordination and organisation of the delivery of capacity building actions: a three-day URBACT University will be organised in the summer 2020 for the Programme beneficiaries.
- Assist with the URBACT Online Toolbox project, which will act as an online repository for Capacity-Building material and tools, in liaison with the Communication & Capitalisation unit, as well as experts/providers involved in this project.
- Assist with the Communication around Capacity Building activities, in liaison with the unit in charge of Communication within the Secretariat.
- Assessment and reporting on delivered URBACT Capacity Building activities through the creation of evaluation forms, surveys and the analysis of collected data
- Assist with the definition of capacity building needs of beneficiaries through surveys and follow-up of networks’ activities.
More information about the position can be found HERE.
CV and cover letter in English to be sent exclusively by e-mail to Thierry Picquart, Head of the Administration & Coordination Unit [firstname.lastname@example.org] and Clémentine Gravier, Capacity-Building Officer [email@example.com].
Duration and starting date:
6 months, ideally starting on March 2020.
5 January 2020
Submitted by URBACT on