The European Urban Initiative (EUI), URBACT's institutional partner, is organising a capacity-building in-person event about community-led local development (CLLD) in urban areas. Registrations will open in May.
Timisoara , Romania
7-9 June 2023
European Urban Initiative (EUI)
EUI will organise a capacity building event dedicated to community-led local development (CLLD) in urban areas. If you are involved in CLLD, this event is for you!
The objective is to increase the capacity of urban authorities and stakeholders to deliver high quality CLLD in urban areas through EU Cohesion policy for the 2021-27 period, and more precisely:
- To inspire participants about the use of bottom-up delivery mechanisms for urban areas;
- To build a shared understanding of how urban CLLD can be delivered in practice;
- To enable people active in delivering urban CLLD to meet and exchange experience;
- To build the capacity of those in the CLLD delivery chain to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of implementation of local strategies;
- To start the process of supporting a community of practice of the key actors in the delivery chain of urban CLLD so that knowledge can be exchanged and shared on an ongoing basis.
The 2.5 day dynamic and interactive event will include plenary sessions, tailored workshops, stands and study visits: more details to come on this page!
Event participation is open to urban authorities, managing authorities and active members of urban CLLD local action groups (LAGs) from the following countries: Greece, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Germany.
A maximum of 2 persons per institution may register to attend. We encourage local authorities, managing authorities and CLLD LAGs associated with the same CLLD strategy to attend the event as a group.