Playful Paradigm increases the capabilities of cities to answer global challenges including those emerged during covid19. It promotes inclusion, intergenerational solidarity, SDGs, resilience, healthy lifestyles. Play is a serious matter and can make the difference for a better urban future of cities. The Playful paradigm helps to re-think the community welfare and it is replicable adaptable to other urban contexts, since play is a universal principle, naturally practiced by every human being.
- 1-TNM-Kick-off meeting - Virtual
- 2-TNM-Grosuplie (Slovenia) - Virtual
- World Play Day 2022
- 3-TNM-Jelgava (Latvia) - Virtual
4-TNM-Igualada (Spain) - Face-to-face
- 5-TNM-Lousã (Portugal) - Presence
- 6-TNM-Udine (Italy) - Final Meeting - Presence