- German, English, Hungarian, French
Validated Expert info
Expert can perform Ad hoc expertise missions at network and programme level in relation to:
- The design and delivery of (transnational) exchange and learning activities
- Thematic expertise:
> Circular Economy
> Finance and resources
- I am a sustainable and innovation procurement professional with extensive experience in implementing social and environmental due diligence requirements in the organizational value chain. Throughout my career, I have worked as both a practitioner and freelance advisor, supporting public sector entities, cities, SMEs, and businesses across various industries to achieve their sustainability goals, make an impact, and establish international partnerships.
- Throughout my various roles, including positions with the EU Commission, WWF, EIT Climate KiC and other NGOs in the sustainability field, I have gained valuable knowledge in implementing European projects in a multi-stakeholder environment, and have contributed to creating measurable impact.
- Specific thematic areas where I have supported the work of public sector entities, cities and businesses:
- Design and delivery of transnational exchange and learning activities, capacity building materials
- Sustainable and Innovation Procurement - policies, criteria development, contractual requirements
- Social and Environmental Due Diligence - design of due diligence processes, social requirements, EU and German Supply Chain Law
- Circular Economy - Business Model Design, circularity requirements in procurement
- Sustainability Reporting according to CSRD, ESG impact pathways.