In4Green is a collaborative network of industrial cities from across Europe with a shared commitment: to lead transformative change within European industry and drive the sector towards a greener, more sustainable future. Comprising cities from diverse backgrounds, In4Green aims to reshape and modernise industrial areas by improving local governance and policymaking while benefiting from the collective expertise and experience of the partner cities.
- Vila Nova de Famalicao - Portugal
- Dabrowa Gornicza - Poland
- Larissa - Greece
- Salerno - Italy
- Žďár nad Sázavou - Czech Republic
- Promoció Econòmica de Sabadell - Spain
- Schiedam - Netherlands
- Neue Effizienz gemeinnützige GmbH
- Bijelo Polje - Montenegro
First transnational meeting on 25-26 October 2023 in Avilés, Spain.