During our two- and half-year journey we “built up” the library with thematic newsletters on Biodiversity, Education, Awareness raising, Tourism, the World Bee Day celebration 2020 and partner cities’ Bee paths providing the redline article on the theme supported with some scientific articles – Brainy Bee. In News from Bee cities and What is buzzing up – inspiring stories from partner cities on partnership meetings, promotion and dissemination can be found, and we spiced up the newsletters with cute, surprising, appealing short stories to communicate the importance of bees to the general public – Amazzzzing facts about Bees. To get closer to local people these newsletters were translated into 7 languages.
Newsletters’ thematic articles:
- Bees and pollination are important factors for biodiversity as well as in the economy
- Teaching the youngest to take care of the environment will green each street of your city
- Awareness raising in the Anthropocene: defending the bees is defending ourselves
- Apitourism an alternative, enjoyable and challenging activity for demanding citizens and tourists!
- World Bee Day 2020 – #BeTheBee!
- The power of Honey
- Walk on a Bee Path and learn a city Bee Story
You can find our newsletters library at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1baqDUih94ZTMkLscrQY93DhRKtDinoAd