Rethinking Agri-food production in small and medium-sized European cities is the aim of this Action Planning network. Agri-food production is a mature industry that continues to play an important role in terms of GDP, employment and environmental sustainability. That is why new growth potentials must be activated by means of innovation, new business models and strategies. Our vision is to place cities at the core of a growing global movement that recognises the current complexity of food systems and the links between rural cities and nearby cities as a way to ensure regional development.
- Baena - Spain
- Cesena - Italy
- Fundão - Portugal
- Jelgava - Latvia
- LAG Pays des Condruses - Belgium
- Mollet del Vallès - Spain
- Monmouthshire County Council
- Mouans-Sartoux - France
- Petrinja - Croatia
- Pyli - Greece
- Södertälje - Sweden
Watch all AGRI URBAN's videos!
Download all Final Products
AGRI URBAN Final Report(PDF, 4Mo)
AGRI URBAN Case Studies(PDF, 11Mo)
Roots of the City(PDF, 31Mo)
- Kick-off meeting in June (Mollet des Valles).
- Transnational meetings in October (LAG Payd de Condruses) and December (Pyli).
- Transnational meetings in April (Sodertalye), June (Fundao), July (Jelgava) and September (Abergavenny).
- Transnational meetings in March (Mouans Sartoux) and April (Petrinja). Final event in April (Baena).
Local Integrated Action Plans
AGRI-URBAN Mollet del Valles (ES) IAP(PDF, 3Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Mouans-Sartoux (FR) IAP(PDF, 21Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Cesena (IT) IAP(PDF, 4Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Pyli (EL) IAP(PDF, 6Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Petrinja (HR) IAP(PDF, 6Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Jelgava (LV) IAP(PDF, 5Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Sodertalje (SE) IAP(PDF, 3Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Pays de Condruses (BE) IAP(PDF, 56Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Monmouthshire (UK) IAP(PDF, 5Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Fundao (PT) IAP(PDF, 53Mo)
AGRI-URBAN Baena (ES) IAP(PDF, 1Mo)