The objective of FEMACT-Cities is to support the drafting of eight “Local Action Plans on Gender Equality” about main challenges regarding women's liberty and empowerment:
- a society that adapts and protects,
- a society that enables education and personal development,
- a society that enables emancipation and economic autonomy.
These challenges come together in a transversal fight against stereotypes.
- Szabolcs 05 Regional Development Association of Municipalities - Hungary
- Postojna - Slovenia
- Comunidade Intermunicipal da Região de Coimbra
- Torino - Italy
- Länsstyrelsen Skane - Sweden
- Krakow - Poland
- Cluj Metropolitan Area - Intercommunity Development Association - Romania
First transnational meeting on 5-6 December 2023 in Coimbra, Portugal.
Transnational meeting on 22-23 Febuary in Vienna, Austria.